Monday, September 27, 2010

Broken toe doesn't stop the show

Saturday morning I unfortunately broke my third toe by hitting it on the corner of the wall in a rush. I knew the toe was broken but I refused to sit in the emergency room for God knows how long for them to tell me they could not do anything, not to mention I had a paper due and final exam for my college course had to do the diva's hair and my hair. Well let's say I accomplished 2 of the 4 items on Saturday and finished the other 2 on Sunday. I attempted a flat twist and curl on my hair but of course I did too late so it wasn't dry this morning so I pulled my hair back in a puff, I will try another day. But I did take pictures of the diva's hair. She has been in mini twist for two weeks which included washing and conditioning during those two weeks. I will never keep her hair in twist this long again; her hair was beginning to loc. I love doing her hair because I can do things to her hair that I cannot do to mine.  Below is the diva's hair I used NjoiCreationS' Herbal Twisting Gel.





No comments: