Sunday, September 18, 2011

Missed the bus

I you ever bought a product and just set it on the shelf to use for later?  Then once you pick it up sometimes months later you fall in love with it and say to yourself I have to get some more of this, then to your utter dismay the company no longer sells said product.  Well I have been this way for the past 5 months with Lavida Given By Nature's Rosemary Mint liquid Shampoo.  Now while I was fully aware when she decided to stop producing the shampoo but I really wasn't using it as my staple then so I really didn't give it any second thought, but in these last 5 months it has become a staple for both me and my daughter.  It's thick and a little goes a long way, the suds are absolutely awesome oh did I mention that you only need a little and its not drying but your hair and scalp are thoroughly clean.  Now while I do have one and half bottles of this liquid gold I would be first in line if Lavida brought it back.  Have you ever missed a bus on a product you fell in love with?

No comments: