Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am.....

a shopaholic. I have finally come to terms with the fact that I love to shop, specifically online. I am not necessarily buying things that I don't need, lol even though my DH will say I do, but if I find a deal I am going to purchase it. My newest find is a denim outlet on eBay where I have found name brand jeans for as low as $9.99 who can pass up a deal like that? I currently have drawers and cabinets full of hair products and a 3 gallon bin full of soaps (I will try to take pictures to show you my sickness). I have vowed to not buy anymore soaps and hair products until my current stash has a dent in it. Now its time to make the same vow for clothes but it's hard because I have changed my style and the way I want to look so we will see.

Pics below:


the closet




my three drawer bin


The inside of the three drawer bin






My shampoo bars and facial soap


And finally my 3 gallon soap bin

No comments: