Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am...

in a protective style I hope to keep it in for a couple of weeks.  I washed my hair with Chagrin Valley's Ayurvedic Herb Shampoo Bar pure sweetness and deep conditioned with Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask and sat under my hair steamer (thanks to the ladies @ nappturality) and then blow dried my hair on low for more length.  Before I blow dried I sprayed my hair with heat protection and biosilk.  Here are pics of my blow dried hair.



I was very upset to find little knots in the nape region of my hair as I blow dried so I just trimmed as I went.  So because I wanted some moisture and some hold I made my own concotion with Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Butter in Chamomile Sage and Garnier Fructis Soft curling cream and twisted my hair.  Here are the pics of my hair twisted.






It took me 4.5 hours to twist but that includes stopping in the middel to eat.  So like I said above I hope to keep these in at least three weeks if not two because lately I have been a weekly hair styler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look fab! Your hair is nice and shiny. :) I love CV poo bars too.