Monday, January 11, 2010

I have......

the holy grail of moisture for my daughter.  And it is druuummm rolll please ..................................................
Darcy's Botanicals. 

Ok so I really didn't feel like doing her hair but of courseI couldn't have my baby girl walking around like she doesn't belong to anyone.  So I spritzed her hair with the herbal spritz, followed by a slather on of the cocoa bean oil and then the detangling milk.  I did some medium size piggy back braids and she rocked that the whole week.  Well I yesterday I took her hair down to put it in some box braids because I will be gone for work and I don't even want to think about what dad would do.  When I took the hair down from the piggy back braids her hair was sweet puffy clouds, so much so I didn't want to wash it but I did, so for now on this will be her moisture regimen.

No comments: