Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am in...

in a protective style.  My mom was here for Christmas so I had her put in some twists with human kinky hair.  Here is the pic:



So my plan is to keep these in at least two months if I can last that long because three days after they were in I longed for my hair.  At night I alternate spritzing my hair with Darcy Botanical's Herbel Tea Spritz and Bee Mine Grow Spritz oil free serum and I also plan to do some hot oil treatments using my steamer.  I also will be putting my daughter's hair in box braids and we will try to keep them in for a month, her hair gets frizzy easily and I cant stand it so I find myself doing her hair once a week but we are going to try to keep the braids in for a month.

3 comments:

Amina said...

you look beautiful!!
I'll also do twists to protect my hair :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Angelique said...

Thanks ladies!!