Friday, December 11, 2009

I failed...

at the protective style for two weeks.  I only had my hair in the twist for a week and then I took them out and wore my signature style a twistout all this week.  I missed by loose hair too much but after seeing KinkyKurlyQueen on youtube with her gorgeous twist I am contemplating puting in some small twist but then I think about how I am going to have to take them out eventually decisions decisions. 

On another great note, I received my Anita Grant packages from the Black Friday sell and it made me want to wash my hair as soon as I opened the box but I was strong and I will wait until tomorrow.  Also I bought some finger licking chocolates from the lovely Akua @ Sheabutter Cottage the majority were for gifts but I did buy some for myself of course, but the best surprise was the lovely Christmas gift from Akua.  I also got my prize from Coup de Couer Peace Love and Sunshine giveaway and cant wait to use it and wanted to taste it because it smelled so good.  So the plan tomorrow is to whip the shea butter that I am giving as gift I have sandalwood and vanilla sugar fragrance oil and to small twist my hair.

4 comments:

Amina said...

Girl, we are soo similar!! Like you I can't keep protective styles...shoot, if I participate in a challenge, I forget that I was participating. I just love my loose hair...
We also love the same product. I got only one vanilla sandalwood oil from AG black friday sale. I wanted to go crazy but I had to pay insurance on my car, etc..
don't you loove those chocolates :) the xmas card is so pretty too. Are you in her facebook fan page?

and yay on the sunshine whipped butter....enjoy your goodies!!

Angelique said...

Yes we are similar and the sad thing is I want to get kinky twist but I feel I am going to miss my loose hair. Yeah I got the vanilla sandalwood oil also and some cafe latte and some sapote pomade and then I used the gift Anita gave us and bought the sapote and castor oil and some whipped butter in monot tahti. I love the chocolates when I got my box I was like I should of bought more. And the xmas card was beautiful I want some of those cards. And yes I am on her facebook fan page. I think I might use the sunshine butter for my twist. Have a nice weekend!!!

Amina said...

wooow, we have the same products!! great mind think alike...aaw..glad you love the xmas card. You should tell her :)

Angelique said...

Yeah I but a big thank you on her fan page. I cant wait till next year to shop, I already have a long sheabutter cottage wishlist.